The address is 818 23rd St, Union City 07087, corner of Summit Ave. The directions that we advise are:
*Please take the Airtrain, from JFK Airport to Jamaica-Sutphin Blvd Station ($5 via MetroCard, 10 minutes)
* Please take E train heading to Manhattan, from Jamaica-Sutphin Blvd to 42nd St/Port Authority bus terminal ($3.25, 50 minutes).
* Please go to “Port Authority bus terminal”, on 42nd St & 8th ave (1 block away from Times Sq)
* Please go to gate 51, in the terminal and please confirm with the driver of the small white buses, that they are heading towards “Jersey City”. (Fare is $3 to $3.25, cash only). You can see a picture of a similar bus below:
* Please ask the driver to let you off at “JFK Blvd and 23rd St”, and please use your GPS so you can be mindful when to call out “next stop” to the driver. Feel free to ask your fellow passengers, to let you know too- when you get there ;-). Also, this bus line does not run, from 1 am- 4:30 am, please save the late-night directions ahead of time. You can see them at https://1baz.com/2tsqatnight/
* Once, you are off the bus, please keep in mind that the bus to take you back to Port Authority is right across the street, from the bus stop, that you have just gotten off of. Please walk 1 block and 1/2 to 818 23rd St, Union City NJ 07087. You can see the picture of the building below:
Please text/call us if you need any support at 877-9590-074.
Have a fun and great trip. Cheers!
Travel agency partners
List your home
Terms and conditions